Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to the Castle!

So I have been putting off posting because I have no idea how to explain the new and amazing place that I now get to call home. Pictures truly don't do it justice. 

This is the view from my window (one of the two in our amazing triple princess suite). And the picture below is with the windows open looking out of the other window. Check out that moat! 

Lastly the room itself. Almost as if we have our own private office with sleeping compartment. 

More to come!

4 comments:

  1. shut up, it actually HAS a MOAT?!
    also, I would totally fall out of that bed most nights.
    SO COOL, STELLA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Stella! I'm so glad you made it there safely and are having fun! More posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're already taking it all in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetie this all looks AMAZING and i'm so glad you're having a good time and can't wait to read more! (and see you in 37 days!!!)

    ReplyDelete